Monday, February 9, 2009

Beginning to Welcome Warmer Days

How's this for a cute chore helper?? It's my daughter, who is 14 months old. It was in the high 30's/low 40s this morning when I did chores, so she got to come along!
The wagon really helps with this.

Since I was carrying the bucket IN the wagon, the feed bucket tipped over and out spilled some dog food and some corn kernels. Cora was very helpful in putting the corn back in the little bucket for me :-)

You can see a couple of the Great Pyrenees livestock guardian dogs in the background, and two of our goats at the feeder Matt and I built. Our buck is at the left, and to his right is one of our does. The feeder works great for the goats who love to put their feet on things anyway, and it keeps them from soiling in their feeder.

Cora loves being outside and looking at the animals, so helping with chores is a good thing for her :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of Cora in the wagon - that's too cute. It's 45 here in Ohio - feels like a heat wave at the moment....
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

I've added the comment box back in. It's nice to hear from others, so feel free to drop me a line. I'll try to get all comments moderated in a timely fashion. Thanks for reading.